1. When snow is accumulating outside during a storm, stay warm inside and let wisdom and faith accumulate. There might be inches of snow in this season of your life but with each inch comes an opportunity to accumulate faith as you stay strong in the Lord. Storms of life can be rough and cold but the Lord is bigger than any storm. Use the storm to grow in faith!
2. Just because you have wealth on the exterior doesn’t mean you have riches on the inside. God is more interested in your spiritual prosperity than your physical prosperity. He can bless you with millions but He wants to bless you with spiritual maturity first so you can handle the millions according to His will!
3. Fasting is spiritual dieting. It allows your spirit to be fed before your body. It gives your spirit all the good food it needs without your body’s needs interfering.
4. Walking in the Spirit is great exercise. It strengthens your feet of faith. It builds up your legs of spiritual endurance and it develops your heart of love while giving your lungs of hope more oxygen.
5. Taking a leap of faith allows the distance between doubt and faith to get bigger.
6. Staying in the moment is staying on God’s page and letting Him turn the pages of the book of our life for you. Don’t skip to the next chapter. Live your life one page at a time!
7. Prayer is divine downloading into our spirit.
8. Seeking God’s face is finding hidden treasures that we wouldn’t be able to find if we stared at our own face.
9. Your heart is a reflection of where you are in Christ. Keep your heart in the Lord and your reflection will be brighter.
10. Resting in God’s arms is like taking a nap in the arms of eternal love.
Suggested reading: Job 12:12; Job 28:28; Proverbs 4:6-7